Dang that hike looks like it was really fun! You took some realllly awesome pictures!
Have you considered becoming a photographer yourself? I love the sun burst pictures as well as the Spider web pics! Very nice! Welcome to the Banana Slug Club!
Those are the most amazing spider webs I have ever seen!
Are you kidding me????! That was so awesome!
Jake and Luke were disgusted that their uncle licked a slug.
It's the banana slug club baby! You do what you gotta do.
Great pics Bill...where we going next? President's Day's coming... :)
You've got some photo-taking skills. Nice job! Loved the tree.
Dang that hike looks like it was really fun! You took some realllly awesome pictures!
ReplyDeleteHave you considered becoming a photographer yourself? I love the sun burst pictures as well as the Spider web pics! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Banana Slug Club!
Those are the most amazing spider webs I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me????! That was so awesome!
ReplyDeleteJake and Luke were disgusted that their uncle licked a slug.
ReplyDeleteIt's the banana slug club baby! You do what you gotta do.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Bill...where we going next? President's Day's coming... :)
ReplyDeleteYou've got some photo-taking skills. Nice job! Loved the tree.
ReplyDelete