Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So Cal 2010 pt 2 Legoland


This is where we went on day 2 of our So Cal adventure:

Cute family!

Meghan and her dad?

It looks like she's smiling, but don't be fooled, Meghan's out for blood.

Lennon doesn't even need the lance, he's using his fire power.

Awesome Lego dragon in front of the Claw Ride

Rachel and Abby were the first to test it out

going vertical

Abby's in there somewhere

Lennon's not really one for crazy rides, but he's participating

Jake's getting into it. Lennon's not letting go.

Jake's hands are still up. Lennon's hands . . . not so much

Ace went with Abby so Rachel and I could take it to level 5

Rachel and I take it to level 5

Meghan and Abby deserved this

I was set up.
The Lego version of the teacups. There go some happy boys.

My favorite part was looking at all the Lego creations, such as this Lego version of Rachel. (Apparently BJ liked this one too)
So here's a little story: Before we went on the boat ride, we were walking around and passed some lady and Meghan said "Hey that looks like Hyrum's mom (Hyrum is a boy in her church class). I had kind of seen her out of the corner of my eye and thought that she did kind of look like her. When we passed by them again, on the way to the boat ride, I told Rachel to look at that lady up ahead, to see if she would see the resemblance too. Well, it was Hyrum's mom, Stacie. They were in Southern California and were hitting Legoland on the same day we were. CRAZY!!! Even crazier--Hyrum and his dad Josh were getting off the boat ride as we were getting on.

Lennon is sitting in the exact seat that Meghan's friend Hyrum had just sat in (just kidding)

These Lego workers did not heed the warning on the package. This Q-tip is all up in Washington's ear canal.

Lunchtime checkers. The kids used pieces of napkin for checkers. They're very resourceful.

Window with binoculars? What is Legoland suggesting here?

Lennon with fireman Mario
This was one of the coolest places ever for a game of tag :
one,twothreenot it

nice stride

Lennon's "it"

In one door, out the other

Here's the stop action movie. Some day I'll add sound.

Inside the Lego store I encountered one of my role models. This one is indirectly responsible for my broken collar bone in the 2nd grade.

The kids met one of their role models too. Luckily this one has not led to any bodily harm.

I was scared, but Abby had her hands up, so I had to too

I think this is a cool picture.
Waiting in line
I had to crop myself out of this one because I was getting whooped.
Lennon's Lego store acquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment