Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Wyatt

I haven't taken pictures since Meghan cut her hair so sorry no picts and Leah hasn't sent any that I can rip off for our new nephew Wyatt. I was super lucky to be able to go and see Leah and Wyatt at the hospital. I got to hold him. He is super cute. I had Mason and Ali with me so I was able to be there when they got to see him for the first time. That was fun too. The kids gave him a kiss on the head and that was about it. Ali didn't want to get on the hospital bed and Mason was much more interested in the cool stuff in mommy's room. They did enjoy seeing mommy and daddy though. Jesse took the kids to the vending machine for a snack and then we went back to my house. That was all fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment