Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

It Happened Again!

I sent Meghan in to brush her teeth last night and she came out with even shorter hair. Argh!! I can't believe it happened again. Actually I guess I can because everyone told her how cute her hair was and she got all of this attention. Who wouldn't. Anyways, it was quite a bit worse this time so I had to take her some where. They were limited as to what they could do so this is how it turned out. She looks just like Lennon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is so funny! Did you hide the scissors super good now or are you not worried since there's not much left to get?

    Seriously though, she looks adorable. Yes, a little like Lennon, but still like the sweet little girl (hellion) that she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...she looks like Lennon in a dress. At least you know they're siblings right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks like you in High school

    ReplyDelete