
Today Meghan was in the bathroom (I thought she was going) and she called me for help. When I went in there the first thing I noticed was she had bangs!! She took several snips with the scissors to her hair and even threw the cut hair in the garbage. She looked in the mirror and said "I look cute". I was thinking "yeah if you could only see the back. She basically had a mullett back there. I called my dear friend Hannah and asked if she could help me fix it and here is the results. I didn't take a before picture because I didn't want Meghan thinking

Sassy!!! At least she cleaned up after herself.
ReplyDeleteAt least it will grown back
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel! I totally blog stalked you off of Michelle's blog, lol. Your family is beautiful and your kids are huge! The last time I remember seeing you was when Abby was just a baby and Brooke and I visit taught you! Take Care!
ReplyDeleteBrandy (Kempton)
Hi Brandy! You're right it's been forever and my kids are huge! I'm so old. I remember when you guys visit taught me. crazy. Well I'm gonna stalk you back.
ReplyDeleteOK Skach! Time for a blog update!
ReplyDelete