Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chicken Quesadilla to Die for


My wonderful husband Bill came home late from a productive day of fishing with his talented brother Bobby. He was tired, but so was I after dealing with my 3 young children. He could tell that I needed something to lift my spirits (although just seeing his handsome face and fit body did quite a lot towards that end). He asked me what he could do for me, and I told him "oh nothing, I was just about to get myself a bowl of cereal." "Sweetheart," he replied. "for all the wonderful things that you do, you deserve more than a bowl of cereal. If you can wait a few more minutes, I'll whip up a batch of my gourmet chicken quesadillas. We have cheese right?"
With that, he went to work as I sat back and enjoyed the view. He cooked up a chicken breast with his special blend of seasoning and spices, put the chicken and cheese in between two tortillas and then he cooked me one of the most delicious late night snacks that I have ever had. I mean a chicken quesadilla sounds easy, some might even say "simple" put Bill's chicken quesadillas were a culinary tour de force. And he's so dreamy.



Here's a few pics. Hope you enjoy them. (Too bad for you that you couldn't enjoy the quesadillas!)
*****BILL'S 1ST BLOG

3 comments:

  1. Bleh!

    This reads like a cheesy (get it? Cheesy!) romance novel!

    P.S. Good job Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope Bill wrote all that...or else that's just gross :) Me and Joe were cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wrote this? Rach or Bill? (Yeah, I'm a little slow.) Either way, LOL!!!

    -Ruth

    ReplyDelete