Then we played tennis for awhile. By then everyone wanted to go swimming (they have a heated indoor pool) So we all put on our suits and went for a swim. I also tried the sauna which I've never done before. I also got in the hot tub. It was a pretty full day for all of us.
Wednesday we started out with a bike ride it was a good one too. Then we went to Crater Lake. There was so much snow there. It was pretty crazy. I met someone there. He was a babe. We couldn't see the lake at all. I was a little dissappointed about that. But they had a great gift shop. The kids got to see the lake though. Just before us they went up to the look out room and saw it, but by the time we got there the view was lost.
I think we went swimming again when we got back. We also took the kids to the arcade and they played arcade games, some air hockey and ping pong. Nana and Bill worked out in the gym. Later Bill and I went to the adults only swim at 9:30 at night and pretty much had the pool and hot tub to ourselves. Bill did some laps in the pool and I hung out in the hot tub. He joined me later.
Thursday we stayed in most of the morning it was rainy outside. Then we took the canoe down to the lake and paddled around a bit. When we got back I think that is when Nana and Papa took us all to ice cream. The boys met two other boys and they played basketball together in the drizzling rain. They had fun doing that. It was nice for Lennon to do something with out mom and dad around. We also watched a movie "The Trouble With Angels" an oldie but goodie with Haley Mills.
Friday was going home day. After we got loaded up we said "good bye" to Running Y. I tooked the kids down to the gift shop before we left and let the kids pick out a souvenier. Lennon got a slingshot and Abby and Meghan picked out an animal. Meghan got a black bear and Abby a squirrel.
On the way home we went to the Lava Beds National Monument just across the border of California and enjoyed exploring the awesome caves there. It was a really cool place. One of our favorite things we did on our trip.


I'm so glad you posted all of this. What a great trip! Lot's of good ideas for when we're looking for a cool place to visit!
ReplyDelete