Easter at Grandma's was great as usual. We had ham with all of the fixins. I made scalloped potatoes this year and they were yummy. Then we had an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids which was crazy as usual. Kids and eggs everywhere. It was fun to watch the kids.
Our babies all ready for church. Goofy kids.
Abby made these cards for us. I just thought it was sweet. They say Happy Easter Eve Day. She made them for us on Saturday. Love ya Abs.
On Saturday before Easter, Bill took the kids to Great Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Bill's for an Easter Egg Hunt. I was at the temple with my family. The kids had a great time and Bill documented the event for me.

Great pics Rach!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun!! Your vacation pictures were great too!! Wish I could've gone somewhere fun like that.
ReplyDelete