Lennon is playing baseball this year. He had his opening day and first game. They started out with a parade around the park. On their way back in their truck hit the balloons and a string almost decapitated Lennon. Just kidding he does have a big scratch all across is neck and cheek though. Of all the kids in the back of the truck there were only two kids who got it and Lennon of course was one of them. He was a trooper though and was ok. Lennon played left field in the game and he also got up to bat. His coaches gave him a little pep talk and then he was up. I was so excited and nervous. I actually said a little prayer for him that he would do something in his first game to give him a little confidence. He got hit with the ball on the helmet and got to walk to first base. With the next batter he made it to second. On the third batter he went to third then home. I was so excited. They won the game 4 or 5 to 0. It was cool.


The team getting ready to go in the parade. The fire truck was cool.

Our Ball Player!! I love a man in uniform.


The girls enjoyed the day. They got to go in a bounce house. That is where they spent most of their time.

Lennon getting his pep talk from his coaches.

Lennon is up to bat.

Lennon running to third base.

Lennon running for home and he was safe!
I love that your prayer was answered by Lennon getting hit in the head with the ball and walking to first! Heavenly Father must have taken the fact that you conked him on the head with a rock when he was little as inspiration. :)
ReplyDelete