So my sister-in-law Olivia tagged me and now I have to list my quirks and tag other people. Here are the Rules
1. Link to the person that tagged you http://togetherwithglue.blogspot.com/
2. Mention the Rules on your blog
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blog letting them know they've been tagged
My Quirks - Let me know what my quirks are I have no idea. I'm asking a few people
1. I touch my lips a lot (from Hannah)
2. I'm not passionate about anything, meaning I'm not into anything so much that I have do it all the time I like to change things up.
3. I like to play fight hitting and arguing for fun-feisty (from leah)
4. I don't like my wrists grabbed
5. I don't have any quirks (from mom)
6. I can pick up things with my toes (from olivia)
7. Can recite an insane number of kids songs from memory (from olivia)
8. Olivia also said it is quirky that I like toe rings and New Kids on the Block so I had to add that one too
My Tags
http://www.farleyfamily.net/ Tia
http://lizandbobbyg.blogspot.com/ Liz
http://ryanandsarahsteverfamily.blogspot.com/ Sarah
http://meybarra.blogspot.com/ Michelle
http://waynable.blogspot.com/ Jesse

Yes, you definitely like to play fight and hit...and dance spontaneously. You're entertaining for sure.
ReplyDeleteI think your'e pretty quirky, Rachel. In a good way!
ReplyDelete