First shot of my favorite view
| We really wanted these to be bear tracks (but bear tracks have 5 toes and a bigger paw) |
| One of our encounters with Haypress Creek |
| At this point on the trail Abby converted to Islam. I blame the doll she got at Target that in between baby noises proclaimed that Islam is the light. |
| Bridge over Haypress Creek marked the midpoint of our hike (at least mileage wise. It was mostly downhill on the way back) |
| Sour Gummy Worms |
| That's a big snowball |
| I wish I could photoshop those electricity poles out of the picture (and bring the brightness down a little on the mountain in the background). It would make a sweet picture |
| Lennon enjoyed pulling the moss off of this whatever this structure is. |
| Abby came home with a backpack full of rocks. Meghan, on the other hand, was more selective. She brought home a circle rock, a rectangle rock, and a triangle rock. |

No comments:
Post a Comment