Today's objective was to fill up a second planter box.
We took at detour though when we saw some cormorants hanging out at the forebay on the way to her house:
I've been loving cormorants since I watched the documentary Wild China .
While I was in wildlife photographer mode, the rest of the family was waiting patiently in the car. Most of the family that is. Meghan was in investigative reporter mode and was asking Rachel why I had parked right next to a sign that said "No Parking." Good question and nice reading for a kindergartner. I think I'll team up with her on my next project.
The garden looked good when we got there.
| I think I heard one of the deer say "I hope she leaves that fence open." |
We added some strawberry, celery, squash, cantaloupe, brussel sprouts, and 3 types of tomato plants and then added some more hoses for watering and such, but I didn't think to take any pictures after we were done. I did get a couple of cute pictures of the girls:

No comments:
Post a Comment