I saw a picture of the Tower Bridge today. The river looked like it was about to reach it. I decided I needed to get my own pictures, so I dragged my family out in the cold and rain. Here they (both the pictures and the family) are:
 |
| The start of the trip |
 |
| The water is at least 10 feet higher than normal. The trees aren't usually in the water. |
 |
| I got my picture. |
 |
| Rachel said the words I most love to hear when I'm photographing, "Let me take your picture." |
 |
| I'm pretty sure that last time I looked the water level was at 11 feet. | |
 |
| We walked all the way to West Sac. |
Then we got to the part of the trip that the kids liked the most:
The stop action movie above shows Lennon doing something pretty cool, but the one below shows him doing something even cooler.
Yeah, he's basically a ninja. Actually, he's a water bender. If you look at the puddle in the second clip, you can see him draw forth its power to assist his leap up onto the platform.
Back to the girls:
I told Lennon to make sure that we can see the top of the bridge and to make sure we
can't see the pole on our left (your right). I even showed him what it looked like on the screen. I guess one out of two isn't bad. And I'm definitely not going to criticize him, considering his now documented powers.
I love how you drug everyone out. They look so happy though. Our boys had to settle for driving through puddles on Dyer Lane.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't add an "ed" to the word drug. At first I thought you were accusing me of something other than what you were actually accusing me of. I am definitely guilty as charged. I definitely did some dragging, but no drugging--unless you count the hot chocolate when we got home.
ReplyDeleteHey Green
ReplyDeleteI really like your family's pictures. You guys are pretty much the same, but your kids are very, very different. Take care!
Tony Diniz
Thanks. It's great to hear from you.
ReplyDelete