Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monterey After the Mud Run


After the Mud Run we stopped at the kids choice-McDonalds.


We quickly gobbled up some lunch and grabed a free area map-horray!

A red eared slider-just like our little guy at home.


pretty gardens



The Dennis the Menace Park was a lot of fun. The kids thought it was going to be boring, but they had a blast.




Lennon and Abby spent a lot of time on the rock wall. Bill thinks we need one.


roller slide


ninja Bill.


We walked through these pretty little gardens that had these cute flowers and fountains and stuff.


Meghan pumping herself and keeping herself going for the first time. It was really weird. I was pushing her and then I realized I hadn't been pushing her for awhile and she was still going! I was so proud of her.


Abby and Meghan sticking their heads in a lion's mouth. What! Oh it's fake.




Fisherman's Warf

A random older man had these parrots that he was letting people hold and take pictures with. Long after we left the birds Meghan cried and said that the parrot was pinching her.




Parent's choice. This cute little taqueria.



2 comments:

  1. THat park looks like fun. Next time we go we'll have to check it out. I love the adventures your family does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Where's the mud?

    ReplyDelete