I try to search everything on the swagbucks toolbar even sites I go to regularly, Also there is a widget on the bottom of my blog that I check to look for swag codes the facebook page and the swagbucks blog help out with that they usually let you know on those locations if there is a code out there. It took less than two weeks to get my first $45 swagbucks I just got 45 last night and got my first amazon gift card!
What's been the fastest way to get the swag buck. My account it taking forever to get anything.
ReplyDeleteI try to search everything on the swagbucks toolbar even sites I go to regularly, Also there is a widget on the bottom of my blog that I check to look for swag codes the facebook page and the swagbucks blog help out with that they usually let you know on those locations if there is a code out there. It took less than two weeks to get my first $45 swagbucks I just got 45 last night and got my first amazon gift card!
ReplyDelete