Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wolf Creek

Last week we went with Bill's Mom and Dad and brother B.J. and cousin Timmy to Wolf Creek in Eden, Utah. We had a fun and adventurous time.


We're going to Utah Baby


The boys stayed up until after 3 a.m. playing the longest game of Monopoly ever. It was quite an adventure for Lennon since he normally goes to bed at 8:00 and he's never been up that late before.

The girls having a dance. They were playing going to a ball. Meghan was the boy because she got down on one knee and said "May I have your hand for this dance"
We went to Antelope Island. This is on a hiking trail.

The Great Salt Lake

Antelope Island at the ranch
One of the favorite things we did was practice lassoing.











Buffalo

buffalo crossing


Yes he did eat it and a huge orb spider as well







Hanging around at the condo
The salt flats on the way home.
Abby said "we should have brought our snow clothes" and I told her it was salt. She said she knew that. I guess she thought it should still be cold.

good times, good times

3 comments:

  1. What's with the eating of insects/spiders? GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill has been watching a little too much man vs. wild and wanted to be like Bear Grills. I think it's gross too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Abby squatting over the "Butts" bucket. Classic!

    ReplyDelete