
One of our favorite rides was the Grizzly River Run, especially on Friday which was the hottest day we had.

Meghan couldn't ride this one, so we had to stroller swap. Here is Lennon and I. I got soaked!!
Bumper cars in bug land. Meghan wanted to go on this one again but we ran out of time.

Mean ol' grasshopper.

Muppets 3D was really fun.

Boo's door from Monsters Inc. ride.

The Tower of Terror was such a fun ride. The scary kinda fun. Loved it!

Our furry friend Sully.


Had to catch HSM3 show. We all loved it. Especially the girls, they wore their HSM Ts. One of the cast members winked at the girls and Bill and I were cracking up.

Triton's pecks
The carousels make Meghan happy.

Our favorite place to hang out was this Brother Bear opstacle course place. Lots of fun stuff to do here.

Our favorite place to hang out was this Brother Bear opstacle course place. Lots of fun stuff to do here.

















What fun! We're so happy you went!
ReplyDelete