Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Folsom Lake


Bill has been doing a 10k trail race series at Folsom Lake--Beals Point and Negro Bar. This week we were able to go with him. When we got there the race wasn't being held there that week. Oops. We made the best of it. Bill still went running and the kids and I hung out at the lake for a little while. The kids had a lot of fun. First they wanted to be like daddy and race. They ran to the lifeguard station.



We weren't planning on swimming or anything, but the kids all went under the water in their clothes. They were surprised when I told them they could do it. I said "you guys can go swimming in your clothes if you want." They said "really?" They were so excited. They thought it was super cool.


Meghan's having a good time. My little beach baby.


Wow everyone is getting along and having fun with each other. No fighting at all.
After the kids got soaked they were cold and wanted to go sit in the car where it was warm. Good thing I brought jackets for everyone. They stripped down to their skibbies and put on their jackets and we all waited for dad. A surprisingly good day.

1 comment:

  1. Always a plus when mom lets them do something "cool" huh.

    Sounds like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete