Meghan and I took off yesterday to the Sacramento Zoo. Meghan has been wanting to go and "dee all da animals". I was thinking to myself that I really need to take her before the kids get out of school. With two days left we finally did. We had such a great time. Meghan at first was afraid to see the Lions. She did not want to see them at all. She finally did.
We had a lot of fun taking walking around looking at all the animals at her pace. Talking about he aimals and what they were doing. We got to touch a wisker from the tiger. We had fun playing on the playground and sharing a soda.

It probably was nice to go with her & at her pace instead of older kids trying to do things as fast as they can. I should do this someday with my younger one.
ReplyDelete