Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm






I took the kids to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm with Sam & Olivia and their kids Isabella, Ava, Iris and Owen. And Joe & Jessica and their kids Jacob and Luke. We had a lot of fun. The kids are on a train car in this picture. It was really cool inside. There we're plenty of photo opportunities like this bus.









I love this idea. I wish I had a real one of these at home! ha ha. The kids seem pretty happy about it.









The kids are growing so fast. They are just too cute. The sun was right in their face but I just had to get these. It doesn't seem like they grow that fast but they really do.







The kids are enjoying the silo. We all went in and were yelling and banging on the walls. There was a loud echo inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment