Our little Meghan turned 5 on January 23rd. I can't believe it!!
We decided Meghan's name in the hospital when we were having her. I knew well before she was born that I wanted her middle name to be Elizabeth. Bill and I always have a hard time deciding on a girls name. He is pretty lola granola when it comes to that. We both had a list and we compared them at the hospital. I was looking over the names and realized that Bill had Morgan on his list and I had Megan on mine and that was about as close as we got. We compromised by naming her Meghan with the spelling that Bill liked I tend to go more traditional spelling because you know that is how everyone is going to spell it anyways, but so is life.
Meghan was due on January 26th and was born three days early on January 23rd at 2:06 pm and weighed 7 lbs 13 oz. Such a beauty and a good girl.

She is a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete