Monday, January 11, 2010
Swagbucks - Cool restaurant.com gc
There are several cool prizes to earn with Swagbucks. Swagbucks is easy to use and provides quick results. Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you for using it. They reward you with "bucks" that you redeem for prizes. I prefer the gift cards. Some of the blogs I follow recommend the Amazon.com gift card (costs 45 swagbucks for a $5 gift card) because you can buy anything from them and they offer free shipping on many items. A few other suggestions are $5 Alice.com gift card which costs 20 swagbucks . Alice.com offers house hold cleaners and such at rock bottom prices. Another good one is a $25 Restaurant.com gift card for 40 swagbucks marked down from 185 swagbucks. Click on the swagbucks logo below to sign up. It takes about a week or so to get 45 swagbucks just for searching on the net. (search your favorite sites instead of clicking on a "bookmark" or "favorites" link to earn faster.) I haven't been using this program for very long and have 8 gift cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment