
has anyone heard of swagbucks? I heard about it from athriftymom.com and basically it is a search engine that you earn these swagbucks from and you trade them in for prizes. The best or easiest one aparently is a $5 amazon gift card for 45 swag bucks.
I'm trying it out. This is my first day. I downloaded the toolbar and you use it to search (just like you would on google) every once in awhile you get a swag buck I haven't learned if it is random yet. But I started with 3 swagbucks and got two more today. At this rate it will take me 9 days to earn 45 swagbucks and get a $5 amazon gift card. The coupon moms save them up to get great deals from amazon. I guess it's cool to get something for just using a search engine. There are supposed to be other ways to earn as well but I think I'll stick with just searching for now.
Click on the link above if you want to try it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment