For Lennon to fulfill the requirements for his bear badge we needed to go to a high school, college, or professional sporting event. Since Sac City is really close we decided to go support our local team. Friday night Bill said there was a football game. We walked over to the school and when we got there it wasn't a football game it was a women's soccer game. We decided to go ahead and stay for the game. It was great! We had a fun time. The game was really good. They ended up with a tie 1-1. The Sac City team played a team from Mendocino. We scored first and then towards the end the other team scored. We'll have to go to some more games.
P.S. I did bring my camera. When I got it out to use it the batteries were dead.

I hate those stinking batteries!! I swear every time I go to use my camera it flashes that the batteries are going to die. Dang it!!
ReplyDelete